Friday, September 26, 2008

Prayer Request

Prayer request from David:

"The "Pentecostal Possie" is rearing its head , crying "disunity" and wanting to have a meeting. Trouble is, they are the only ones causing disunity and their demands that we don't teach anything contrary to their doctrine simply won't be met. Anyway, this is coming up so please disseminate a prayer request...for many to pray that my pulpit time would be protected from the "PP" would not silence the teaching of sound doctrine. Thanks. The battle rages in the heavenly realms - even here.

2 Comments:

At Thu Oct 02, 05:32:00 PM PDT, Blogger Sharon said...

Hello, David. I received your note yesterday, and the choir will pray for this situation. May God's will be done and His name glorified!

 
At Tue Jan 19, 12:49:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dear Heart David, Just received your lovely Christmas letter and am thankful that you did receive ours!
I am excited to have you invite me & Tom to come visit and you are right it is fairly close to come see you. I will need to have you email or send me the form so the paperwork is in order. Also do tell me the best time during the day so we can plan it. We go to Bakersfield once a week so we are actually 1/2 way there!I am very glad you have such an impact on those that would never otherwise hear the gospel:) God is amazing, working ALL things together for those that love Him!! OK Brother, let me know about the form and then we can plan out visit...I so look forward to it.
AND do give me a list of things that you need/want. I will be very happy to fulfill your request so please indulge me. I did red about your previous need for stamps, do you still need them? AND what about envelopes, pens, pencils Bibles......DO let me know,Love you susan thompson(hat gal)<><

 

Post a Comment

<< Home