Monday, March 09, 2009

A note from David

March 9, 2009

Dear Friends,

Grace to you from our Lord Jesus Christ! I trust you had a blessed Christmas celebrating Jesus’ birthday. I am so thankful to the Lord for all He is doing in my heart and life. Even though prison is a painful trial, God is using it for my good (Rom 8:28) and His glory. He is a shield about me (Ps 3:3); my light and my salvation (Ps 27:1); my shepherd, my rock, my strong tower; He is the strength of my heart and my portion forever (Ps 73:26). He hears the groaning of the prisoner (Ps 102:20); He is the object of my praise and all my hope and trust are in Him (Ps 34:5-6). As the hymn writer says, “Jesus what a friend for sinners, Jesus, lover of my soul. Friends may fail me, foes assail me, He, my Savior, makes me whole. Jesus what a help in sorrow, while the billows over me roll; even when my heart is breaking, He, my Comfort, helps my soul. Hallelujah what a Savior, hallelujah, what a friend. Saving, helping, keeping, loving, He is with me to the end.”

Yours in Christ,
David Gray

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home