Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Journal: August 6, 2010

The Lord answered my prayer for stamps. Sister Charlene sent me 38 stamps. I had not asked her but the Lord.

I was able to teach a brother more concerning eschatology, at his request. We are making headway and he will be strong in this area of theology. I also was able to counsel/disciple brother Samuel from Guatemala, in the Word. He admits being a mocker of Christ, living in sin, before coming to prison where he surrendered his life to Jesus.

The Lord heard my prayer and allowed us to go to the prison store for food. We may go once a month.

I was expecting not to be allowed to go to the guitar class where I practice the violin. But the Lord the Lord had mercy and my door opened with the officer barking “go to guitar class.” I did not have to compete for a practice room either.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home