Sunday, July 18, 2010

Journal: June 30, 2010

Today the Lord gave me the opportunity to help three believers understand more about eschatology. We covered the Rapture, the Tribulation, the Millennium and the eternal state. I was so thankful that I could serve these men and the Lord. We shall try to meet again Friday. It took the whole yard time. Usually I have time to walk and pray for my family: brother, kids and their mother. This afternoon they canceled all program because they had to search all the cells on the yard. Prison is so unpredictable. Tonight I had planned to preach on 2 Cor. 12:9 but we were locked down this evening as well.

I forgot to mention the 27th (Sunday). The power company had to shut off all area power for 10 hours which eliminated our air and fans. It was over 100 degrees and our cells were hot and stuffy and nearly asphyxiating. I prayed for grace to endure it and it also gave me a taste of what our Christian brothers and sisters suffer in prisons in under-developed countries. May the Lord comfort them and give them relief in their trials.

May the Lord bless you all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home