Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Journal: August 15-16, 2010

August 15, 2010

Our Christian softball team (Team Redeemed) won its first game today. I played first base and did very little to contribute to the win. I made some outs but hit into a double play. We won 5 to 4. Our biggest victory was having a godly attitude through the game. Still no one came to visit. Perhaps next week. I was greatly blessed to receive a quarterly package today from the brothers and sisters at Grace Church. Thank you, Mike! You are very kind. The Lord bless you!

August 16, 2010

This being Monday, I was able to practice the violin! Our days are hot but not as they could be. This evening we had the yard service and brother Seth brought the message from Romans 12:9-21. This afternoon we had a food sale delivery of chicken hot wings. This was a great blessing. These sales happen only a few times a year and offer different kinds of food. I waited four years to taste KFC again! I’ve had pizza only twice in five years. But it is such a blessing when it comes.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home